Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started? Contact one of our personal bankers to sign up for Online Banking!
Interested in Mobile Deposit? Our Mobile Deposit service is available upon request, subject to eligibility. Please stop by or give us a call!
Customize your Online Banking
Under the Options Tab:
Click Personal Settings to:
- Change your Online Banking ID or Password
- Update your email address
- Change your Password Reset Question & Answer
Click Account Settings to:
- Change the order your accounts are listed in
- Change the account nickname (pseudo name)
Click Alerts to setup account activity notifications important to you
More services at your fingertips:
- Enroll in Bill Pay/P2P and make bill paying easier - P2P allows you to send money to friends and family!
- Enroll in E-Statements to setup electronic delivery of your statements!
Online Banking Support
Locked Out? If you are locked or have forgotten your Online Banking ID or Password, please call Customer Service at (850) 391-9599 during normal business hours.
Mobile Deposit – New User? Please follow these guidelines when using Mobile Deposit:
- Endorse the back of the check “For Mobile Deposit Only” then sign your name.
- You can make deposits anytime 24/7. The Cut-off Time for TNB Mobile Deposits is 3:00pm EST Monday through Friday. Mobile Deposits submitted after 3:00pm EST, or on a day we are not open, will be processed the next business day we are open.
- Securely store your check for 14 days after the deposit has been credited to your account, then destroy it.